****New rental enquiries will not be accepted
from July 6 - July 24th.****
Questions regarding existing bookings can be
directed to Sue at email@example.com
Our hall address is 14405 85 Avenue.
Parking is accessible from 80 Avenue. Turn North on 144 Street.
There are 29 parking stalls in the parking lot, including 2 handicap parking stalls. Plenty of additional parking available surrounding the park along 145 Street, 83 Avenue and 85 Avenue.
We have 2 rental halls available. The Heritage Room and the Laurier Room as described below.
Rental rates are outlined here
Rental guidelines are listed below the room descriptions.
- Members and Non-members
- Built over 60 years ago.
- Ideal for small gatherings including children's birthday parties.
- Also great for outdoor events where only bathroom and/or kitchen access is required.
- 10 rectangle tables and 42 chairs.
- Maximum capacity is 50 people.
- Laurier Heights Community Members
- Non-Laurier residents but active members of their home communities
- Construction completed April 2016.
- Ideal for large family gatherings, catered events, weddings etc.
- Large banquet hall complete with table, chairs, dishes, cookware etc.
- Large modern kitchen with a gas range, 2 ovens, 2 refrigerators (1 for food with deep freezer, 1 for beverages, 2 microwaves and 2 dishwashers.
- 15 round tables for up to 8 people.
- 6 Rectangular tables for up to 8 people.
- 120 guests at tables or 143 theatre seating
- Maximum capacity is 194 people.
*Foster Park Brokers Inc. provides short term rental insurance that may be required for your booking, regardless of liquor being present. Go to www.fpb.ca and click on Online Services to apply online. Please allow 1 business day for processing. For events over more than one day please contact Foster Park Brokers Inc. at 780-930-4183.
You may also seek event insurance from a broker of your choosing.
- Renter must be at least 25 years old.
- Damage Deposit required.
- Event Insurance required (*see note below)
- Liquor licence required if any alcohol is present, non-sale and re-sale.
- Any third party service or entertainment hired by the renter must also be insured.
Contact Shannon Dompe by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-717-4762 for more information.